HDMI LAN Ethernet Extender Over Single Cat-5E/ Cat-6
The Single Extender use single cat-5E or cat-6(recommended)cables up to 60 meters instead of HDMI cable to transmit high definition signal,for cutting down cost.Long distance transmission of high definition is very difficult because HDMI cable is very expensive and infrequent. The Extender is designed to supply for long distance transmission of high definition signal.
- Support HDMI 1.3 protocol
- Support full 3D
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- Support video input:24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Signal transmission:single cat-5e or cat-6(recommended)cables up to 60 meters instead of HDMI cables are connected between TX and RX Extender.
- Support video output:24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support CEC
- Audio format support:DTS-HD/Dolby-true HD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- LED indication: when power is supplied or device is working, LED relative to is
- Support up to 20 meters AWG26 cable length between extender and sources &
- sink device
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
Quality of the network cable will affect the transmit length
1 x Sender
1 x Receiver
2 x Power adapter
We Also Recommend
Full HD HDMI Powered Splitter 1X2 1 in 2 out Repeater Amplifier 1080p,Connect 2 TVs
Full HD HDMI Splitter 1X4 4 Port Hub Repeater Amplifier 3D 1080p 1 in 4 out; Connect 4 TVs
HDMI to Composite RCA Audio Video AV CVBS Adapter Converter Box 1080P
5-Port Full HD HDMI Switch Switcher +Power Adapter +Remote; 5 In 1Out; Connect 5 devices to 1 HDTV
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask question about this.